Are You Serious About Getting the Best Deal on Your Next New or Used Vehicle?
When buying a vehicle from a car dealer there are a lot of moving pieces! Not understanding how the car buying game is played will cost you hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars!
We have put together a car buying blueprint designed to walk you through the process and you should not skip any parts to the blueprint.
Missing one important part could mess up your buying plan.
Car Buying Blueprint
Buying a new or used car has a lot of moving pieces.
We have done our best to lay out a blueprint to help you take the proper steps required to not only get the right car, but negotiate the best deal while avoiding the latest dealer tricks.
- Car Needs - What type of car do you need? New or used?
- Establish your Budget - Know your Payment limitations and Price Range before you hit the streets.
- Your Credit Score - Do not visit a dealer without knowing your credit score!
- Auto Loan Tips - Should you get your car loan first?
- Buy a New Car – Find new car prices and the right dealer.
- Used Car Search – Used Car search and how to negotiate
- Trade In Values – Get the most for your trade or sell it yourself?
- Negotiate the best Deal – Buy from a position of strength.
- The Finance Office – The real profit center. Keep your guard up!
- Dealer Tricks to Avoid – The most common dealer tricks to watch out for.